Freeze-drying is a process that removes the water content in a food or product to keep the product dry.
nutraceuticalÂ etc. etc.
The lyophilization process is:
- Frozen foods that they contain water or in the form of ice.
- sublimating the ice directly into water vapor.
- Once all the ice is sublimated, the food is freeze dried and can be removed for conservation
Freeze-drying has many advantages over other methods of drying and preserving.
- Freeze-drying preserves the quality of food or other products as they remain at a temperature below the freezing point during the sublimation.
- Lyophilized products do not require refrigeration for storage
- Lyophilized products easily rehydrated. Indeed, the water can easily take its place in the molecular structure of? Feed.
Quality Assurance & Safety
Traceability, Control, Qualification Validation.
CHANGMIN NUTRACEUTICALS CANADA CO. LTD
has a quality service, according to the OPERATING LICENSE HEALTH CANADA No.: 300954
Ensures the product warranty, organization and document control and continuous improvement of the existing system.
CHAMGMIN NUTRACEUTICALS CANADA CO. LTD
Lyophilized raw materials for pharmaceutical use, biological, natural,
Quality Assurance :
- The Quality Control Department supervises Commodity provided by the client, followed by freeze-drying process, control and product release out of lyophilization and inspect the premises to ensure environmental quality.
- The Qualification and Validation Department is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the qualifying premises, equipment, process control and process validation.
- The Security Department is responsible for implementation and compliance with preventive measures for staff, premises and equipment.
This service will meet your audit requests and welcomes you on the site CHANGMIN NUTRACEUTICALS CANADA CO. LTD
- Control commodities supplied by the customer,
- Monitoring the drying process,
- Control and product release out of lyophilization
- Inspecting premises to ensure environmental quality.
The Qualification and Validation Department ensures:
- The qualification of premises,
- Equipment qualification,
- Process control and validation procedures